Monday, June 10, 2013

Phase 2

"Phase 2" is what this Summer is supposed to be about, my schedule is completely wide-open and I have the time to commit myself to my goals. Basically, I want to be as close to my goal weight of 270 as possible by September 1.  

So...
I gained about 14 pounds during the legislative session, putting me around 344. I was working 90-100 hours per week the last month of the legislative session, which completely through off my workouts. I was still able to make it to Paul somewhat, but I didn't have time at all to knock out my early-morning cardio. It's a lame excuse, but I was coming in to the office at 7:30 a.m. and not leaving til 1:30 a.m. ... everyday for two weeks straight. I have knocked off 11 of those pounds in two weeks, so I'm feeling good about that. It's gonna take me a few weeks to get back to a consistent cardio schedule and cooking/eating schedule. 

I'm back on the grind... 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment