Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Seeing results!

I'm almost down to the 300's, I'm 60 pounds down. It's weird because I don't really feel like I look any different, but lately I've been getting a lot of compliments. I know for a fact my body is changing, but it's like I'm in denial. I even think people are kind of messing with me when they mention me looking better. So... I have this Polo shirt that I used to wear my senior year of H.S., which means it's been hanging in my closet for over 10 years. I bought it for $115, which is stupid expensive, even now. The last time I wore it was probably around 2002 because it stopped fitting me, so I am getting dressed and I notice it there and I decide, "what the hell?!", I put it on... and it fit! It smelled a little stale, but I didn't care, I even wore it to a concert that night. It feels good to actually have proof that I'm losing weight.


4 comments: