Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Diet Lately

So my diet the last 3 weeks has been atrocious! I had a death in my family during that time and between eating out and going to a random bar just to take a break or visit with family & friends; my diet completely went out the window. It was more of a convenience-thing than a comfort-thing, there were a lot of errands and I didn't really feel like shopping or cooking afterwards. Another thing, there were a lot of people bringing  my family food, most of which weren't the healthiest dishes. I been feeling kind of crappy and I know my diet is the main reason.The only thing I was a little surprised about was that even though the wheels fell off diet-wise, I only gained 6 pounds total. I decided yesterday I'm getting it back under control. I hit the grocery store hard and loaded up on healthy stuff. I'm looking forward to getting my act together. The main thing I've learned during this whole process is that diet accounts for at least 85% of losing weight and getting healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment