Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Protein Powders

Paul has been telling me for a few weeks to start taking protein powders to supplement my training. I really didn't know where to start cause there are literally thousands of brands and formulas. Paul recommended truenutrition.com, a website that he uses where you can order 100% custom blends. He suggested two different blends: one a "anytime" powder that I could have anytime during the day as a snack or in place of a meal, the other was a "post workout" powder. The anytime powder is a slow absorbing protein, and the post workout powder absorbs quickly and is intended to be taken immediately after my workouts. They have a ton of flavors options, even all-natural ones sweetened with Stevia. I went with a their Premium Flavors; Orange Creamsicle for my anytime mix and Tropical Hawaiian Punch for my post workout mix. This company is incredible! I was worried it was gonna be expensive when I went to the site and I have to say it wasn't. You should check it out!
Post Workout Blend
 Anytime Blend

No comments:

Post a Comment